Delta Security Technologies has a strong background and experience in providing Product and Customer support for various Cyber Security Products and Systems including the following:
1. Sentinel Multi-Domain Security System – The Sentinel Cyber Security System (Sentinel) was developed by Secured Processing Inc. (SPI) as a Multi-Domain Security System that was initially developed for installation in commercially available Desktop Computers. Sentinel underwent a validation process based on the Common Criteria (ISO 15408) and is implemented by the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) consisting of the National Security Agency (NSA) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). DST was contracted to develop the required NIAP Common Criteria documentation and support the required testing that successfully resulted in the attainment if an Evaluation Assurance Level (EAL) 4 level validation. In addition, DST also developed all required production documentation including schematics and software support documents necessary to support the Sentinel Production and Support Requirements. DST also developed all training documentation and provided training for user and help desk personnel. Most recently, DST has supported SPI in the development of the technical and support documentation for a laptop version of the Sentinel including all technical, support and training documentation.
2. MAGIC – The Multi-domain Access Guardian for Internet Communications (MAGIC) was developed by SPI as a software-based, electronic data and information access control technology that controls remote access to data using FIPS -188 or CIPSO security labels without making modifications to the repository hardware or software. It can be used to consolidate access to multiple disparate databases as if they were a common database or control access to the data record level using labels specifically defined for data security levels and categories and for specific data users. DST was contracted by SPI to develop all technical documentation including design documentation including detailed annotated program listings and provide support for implementation for various U.S. Navy projects for NAVAIR, NAVSEA, SPAWAR, and the Office of Naval Research.
3. DiamondTEK Multilevel Security System – DST was awarded a contract by the Naval Air Systems Command to evaluate the possible application and use of the CRYPTEK DiamondTEK product as a security system capable of controlling access to the Joint Engineering Data and Management Information Control System (JEDMICS). During this project DST performed required performance testing and generated detailed Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) reports.
4. Joint Engineering Data and Management Information Control System (JEDMICS) – DST was awarded a contract by the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) to perform a complete Certification and Accreditation including a Security Test and Evaluation of the recent Wide Area Network (WAN) based JEDMICS database system at 32 sites world-wide.
5. Configuration Management Information System (CMIS) - DST was awarded a contract by the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) to perform a complete Certification and Accreditation including a Security Test and Evaluation of the Navy’s Configuration Management Information System at all operational sites.